Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Rolling with my Role Model

The internet as a whole has been a role model to me ever since I learned how to use it. Rather than picking one person, I decided to pick the internet because it includes so many more people. Personally, I don't believe that one person can be to thank for influencing you. Although one person can make a difference in your life, I think that it's a whole set of events and influences that make you who you are.
It's not like I've been raised by the internet or anything, My parents are great people that I look up to But the internet has taught me so much of what I know. I've learned how to sew, produce music, cook, and more things that you can't learn in your every day life. The internet is one of the best things that has been given to the world in the past 20 years because it has made everything so much more accessible. 
I do think that the internet can have a negative impact depending on how you use it but for me, it has made me a better person. I admire so much about the internet because the internet has almost everything. I hope to be like the internet when I grow up.







1 comment:

  1. I really respect your idea of the internet being your role model. It's original and makes total sense. I know you love music and have been able to get out your music using the internet. So good for you -Sam

    ReplyDelete