- Childish Gambino - Stand Tall
- With the release of the album, more songs with a different vibe from rapper childish gambino show how he can make music that is more than just rap. I like the message this song sends.
- J Cole - Deja Vu
- J Cole adds his spin on the beat from Bryson Tiller - Exchange. I think that he did this to catch the listeners attention with a familiar beat and a new perspective.
- Grace Vanderwaal - Perfectly Imperfect (Album)
- This little girl who won America's Got Talent has her first album out. I really like her voice and how she writes her lyrics. I think that she brings up a lot of deep meaning to her lyrics.
- Deadmau5 - 4ware
- A new album from deadmau5 brings back old vibes
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
New Music I'm Feeling : December
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your music choice is go great! I really enjoyed the song Red Bone, by Childish Gambino. I wish Drake would release that young album already. Love you Gio.
ReplyDelete-sam
Coming onto your page I was expecting some relation to music.In this post, I found it really useful to see your recommendations and see what new music I could try to listen to. And it was interesting to see that you had artists that were well known which makes others more compelled to listen to your recommendations. -Daisy C.
ReplyDeleteI can see your love for music also when and were will the music come out, so these are my props to you and it is just keep doing what you do best.
ReplyDeleteI like posts like this because I am always looking for new music to listen to daily. I really like the choices that you suggested, especially the Childish Gambino recommendation. I heard that people were upset that it was more of rock rather than rap, what is your take on it? -Josh W
ReplyDeleteVery well put together! I like how you say your opinions on these songs. Your blog is very well put together.. -Avannah
ReplyDeleteYeah I i'm feeling Childish Gambino's new album too!!!
ReplyDeleteI like this because I thought the something. its also cool to see different artist for your picks.
ReplyDelete