Thursday, May 4, 2017

Do I want to go to college?

Honestly, No.

I'm tired of school and tired of having this set schedule of BS work. I'm only going to college because it's kind of expected of me. I mean, you spend 10k at ASU for a degree that'll make you more money. That's a plus. But when you start college, you don't know what you want to do and you spend at least 1 year changing your major trying to find something you're passionate about. Sometimes you're not even passionate about that thing and you really only get a degree in that because you already spent all that time in college. I wish I could take a year off to pursue a career in music production and DJing but I think it's a dumb idea. I'm just tryna have fun but not waste my time. Love school. I just want to graduate.




No comments:

Post a Comment