So I'm not really homeless but "displaced" according to my school. I just say that I'm homeless because it makes the situation less sad. I like making bad things not seem as bad as they are in order to make myself and others who ask not feel as bad. But anyway, I got kicked out of my house in the beginning of April. Not because I was dealing meth out of my parent's house or anything cool like that, but because we argued so often that there was always tension between me and my parents. So one day, we got into yet another argument and my parents told me to leave the house (I guess that Mexican parents do this often to scare their kids) and I did. My parents were thrown off guard because they didn't actually mean for me to leave, they just wanted to scare me into doing what they wanted. So I was technically homeless for like 4 hours until my brother picked me up and I moved in with him.
I'm pretty happy now actually. My parents still have their moments and my family isn't really together as much anymore, but I'm out of the situation where there are daily arguments and tension. I have a bit more freedom and people who give me rides and stuff. But I did give up a lot. My ability to make music whenever I'd like and my little studio but I'm willing to give that up for my happiness.
I'm getting my own apartment in a few months anyway, so I'll be chillin'.
Shout out to my parents though, they gave me so much when I was with them and taught me how to be independent. That independence thing kinda back fired on them though. But I do appreciate them regardless.
Help a homeless kid out and follow me on Soundcloud @sergiogalvanmusic

No comments:
Post a Comment